Which certificate courses are offered?
The Certificate in Women's Ministry is one of the core programs of Justo Mwale University College
The Booth Centre for Training and Service accommodates the following certificate courses
By which body are these programs accredited?
All certificate courses are accredited by Justo Mwale University College
Certificates of successful candidates are presented at the official annual graduation ceremony on the campus.
- All students shall report on time for courses. Any student that reports two days after the course has started shall be sent back.
- Students shall be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee for the course on the day of registration.
- Students shall only be allowed to graduate after attending all classes and passing the test at the end of the course.
- Students shall not take work for photocopying without a written request from the lecturer concerned.
- Students may not spend nights outside the centre while attending a course except with prior permission from the Coordinator.
- Meals at the centre shall be served at stipulated times. No request for food shall be entertained outside this time.
- Transport refund shall be paid upon production of receipts. No other allowance shall be paid by the centre.
- Medical and funeral expenses are the responsibility of the sending Church. The centre may assist in a limited way.